Monday, August 8, 2011

A Family of My Own Conference - Chicago - Saturday, August 13 - IT IS FREE TO ATTEND!

This is a big week for Pat and I.  We are preparing for the A Family of My Own Fertility Conference - Chicago!  I am preparing my speech and putting some final touches on it.  Realizing how much we have learned through the past 9 months, we would love to speak at a conference offering so many great resources to help educate couples who just started or to further deepen the knowledge of starting a family.  What people don't realize is that there are so many options.  Knowledge is power in infertility.  I feel like we have all gotten our Ph.D's in infertility because we feel we have seen it all and have done extensive research on various topics!  There is even better news!  The event is FREE!!  What a deal!  Come and check out all the informative seminars!  It is for both people just starting on their journey and people who are still in this journey.  It is a great place to be surrounded by people who are in the same bubble.  Plus, there are so many great speakers!  Pat and I will be speaking as well!  Let us know if you are coming this Saturday!  Also - I can't wait to see who wins the raffle with the prize of a FREE IVF cycle!  Whoa baby!  What an amazing raffle!  It will change a person's life!  :)

Register today!  Check out the website and learn more information on the event!  It is going to be a GREAT DAY!  Let me know if you are going!  We are so excited!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment