Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2nd Beta

and the report is in....477!!!  Still super high and strong! It doubled very nicely! Doctor was pleased and is ready to schedule our 6-week ultrasound! No date has been scheduled at this point, but it will most likely be Friday, January 6th! We will go back and give Dr. Scheiber the BIGGEST hug and thank him for everything as he scans our little miracle!  The nurse told us we can hear and see the heartbeat as well... Oh the joys to look forward to! :)

Also, Pat and I walked into a Carters baby store for the first time as "expectant parents"  We were just in a state of awe for what is to come. We used to go into these stores with a dream and now we are living that dream. We are just beaming with excitement!!!! :)

Symptoms at this point -

*Constantly warm - my body temperature has been elevated to a low-grade fever temperature (my body is working overtime...I can feel it!)

*No taste for food

*I had 3 pimples in the middle of last week and I can't remember the last time I even had a pimple! Luckily, they are starting to go away!

*Fatigue all day

That is about it! Other than that I feel completely normal! Hopefully this is the extent of it for the 1st trimester! One can hope.... :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Great second beta! This is really happening :) :) So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie!!! OMG! That is so awesome, that bean is snuggling in good! Cannot wait to follow this journey with you guys, I am so stinking happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete