Sunday, December 2, 2012

Congrats Dr. Hubby!

I know it has been awhile, but my little ladies have been keeping me pretty busy these days! As you would predict with having twins...I do not get many moments to myself during the day anymore. Those little peanuts require lots of mommy attention.

November was a HUGE month for my little family. First and foremost, Pat was accepted to medical school!!! This has been his dream since he was a child. I remember the night we met, he must have told me like 3 times. I always knew that was his goal and watching him work his tail off these past few years makes it so sweet. He was accepted here in Chicago so NO MOVING!!!! I would be lying if I said I was not worried about moving. With twins and having all my family nearby is just the support I need when Pat starts school! He will be attending Midwestern University/CCOM in Downers Grove in August! He is in the Class of 2017! I am beaming with excitement for him! We have two miracle babies and now Pat is starting medical school....life just keeps getting better. As his wife, I must say, I have never seen him as happy as he is right now. I think he has everything he has ever wanted now. However, there is ALOT of hard work ahead of him, but I know he will tackle it just fine! He is the most intelligent (and also the most compassionate) person I have ever met. He is exactly where he was always meant to be. I am one proud wifey! It is fun watching him research specialties and plan his future in his medical career. It's the little things that make me smile. His list keeps changing but he is showing most interest in ortho, anesthesiology, and radiology. This can very easily change, but I love watching him plan. His dream is now our reality. There is never a dull moment in the Davis house, but I would not have it any other way!

I will be starting a new blog. I have a few new ideas in the works. Our IVF journey may be over for now, but we have so much more to share with the world with all of these new happenings and our growing ladies that I will continue to share. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Most of the women have to face lot of troubles when they conceive a child. If you go through a research you will find that most of the married women have been experiencing lot of problems in their married life due to this. They have to face the disappointment for many numbers of months as they are not able to conceive the child. If someone has recommended you to make a visit to fertility clinic then you should definitely consider that option. Your blog is really nice.

    Surrogacy in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog I liked it as it is an good news for ladies who is expecting .thanx for such a nice blog sharing between us.
    IVF Treatment in Gurgoan

    ReplyDelete