Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Reflection

Entering the third trimester, I have been doing alot of reflection. Maybe it is because we are getting closer to the end of this pregnancy...

Through everything Pat and I have been through in the first year and a half of our marriage with the crazy world of IVF, not only did we get through it, but we made eachother stronger and still holding hands through it all. That is how I know we are made for one another. I could not imagine getting through this without him. He is my steady partner in this crazy life. He grounds me...He is my better half...He makes me better. I love him with every ounce of my being. Sometimes, I take a look at my life and think, can life really get any better than it is right now? I am surrounded by amazing people and the world's best husband, and in 2.5 short months, we will add two little ladies to our little family. They are just going to adore their dad. At this moment, I am just so happy and looking forward to our future to have another new beginning together. I can't wait to watch Pat be a dad.....He was made to be a dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment