Thursday, June 2, 2011

Keep the Good News Coming!

Again, we went in for another monitoring appointment downtown and again I worry...naturally.  It is nice that Pat is with me for this monitoring appointment.  Usually it is just me running in before work.  Now he gets to see how quick these appointments are, yet important!  I found comfort in his presence being there with me for such an important appointment.  We are at the River North location and it is ENTIRELY different than FCI - Naperville....there are different waiting rooms for ultrasound exams and blood work.  Woah baby!  Pat actually got lost trying to find me.  haha  He eventually found me and we waited for my name to be called for the infamous "lining check"  Roberta the UT introduced herself to us and gave us a tour of her room and advised me as to where to change.  I walk out and lay on the exam table.  In goes the camera, and there appears my uterus...I don't know exactly what it is, but we wait patiently for her to measure.  While she is measuring she says to us that Dr. Uhler had called at 6:45am from home to make sure that Roberta calls with my lining measurement right when we finished.  Roberta said she is acting as if I am her little duckling.  I love that Dr. Uhler has been watching me like a hawk!  It is very reassuring and I feel safe! 

Anyways, back to the ultrasound....Roberta announces I am at 9mm with layers.  It looks perfect!  I could not believe my ears!!!  I look at Pat and we were both in shock!  What a relief!  We feel this really is perfect!  What a relief!  Mind you, at the time of our last transfer I was at 7mm with no layers.  This is night and day different.  So I am excited to see what is in store!  Next, we went to the lab where they drew my blood to check hormone levels...all looked great!  It was a great appointment!

Dr. Uhler called me personally to discuss the results later in the afternoon.  She said, "I just wanted to call and hear your excitement because I know you are!"  We were both very excited on the phone.  It was a great conversation.  We went over some stats and where we are in the process.  Overall, we are right on path to find the light at the end of our tunnel.  I couldn't feel any better going forward!  I know I am already glowing with excitement!  :)

Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment