Thursday, April 26, 2012

22 weeks and going strong!

With each and every day, there is something new! My body is constantly changing! I find myself googling all the quirks that come along with pregnancy! I still am in disbelief! Anyways, My swollen feet/ankles is an everyday occurrence at this point! My gym shoes have to be loosely tied. Before pregnancy I would tie my shoes so tight because of my narrow feet. Now, I can barely squeeze into them! It's strange! When I get home from work I will lay on the couch and elevate my feet as I was instructed to do. There is no pain, just they look scary swollen! Oh well! If the doc is not concerned, I am not either! I do notice that I am fatigued more easily now too!I find myself needing to lay down more throughout the day and go to bed MUCH earlier than I used to! However, I am waking up at 6:30am without an alarm most days. So it does take some getting used to! I never was like this before! My favorite part of the day is when I am lying in bed and the girls are moving like CRAZY!!!!  Sometimes I see my belly move!! That could be why my hands are always on my belly!! I love this part of pregnancy! It is such a happy time! I am so lucky I get to experience this!

My belly is getting big now. I walk around and sometimes notice I have the "pregnancy wobble." Yes, that does really happen! My baby bump is a hand magnet. I find myself constantly resting my hands on my belly. haha! I am feeling quite large these days!

This whole adventure is going by so fast! It is nearly May and by August the girls will be here! So much to do!!  Baby shower gifts are already being delivered to my house and we are starting to compile it all in the nursery putting pieces together as they come to make a nursery of it all! So EXCITING!!!  I still have to clean out the closet making it baby-ready! Right now we are using it for our extra blankets and pillows and my wedding dress! haha I need to move that all out of there and put away elsewhere, because the closet is all for the my little ladies! Luckily, it is a nice walk-in closet with lots of space! Right now the nursery is starting to fill-up with items! It is very exciting! I love walking into that room and just gazing!

Here is a picture of where I am at now! Time is flying!!! I can't wait to hold my little girls!



22 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment