Friday, March 9, 2012

Flutters?

I am now 15.5 weeks along and I have heard from a friend that when she drank orange juice she was able to get her babies to move. Well, I thought I would give it a try because I knew I was right around the time to start feeling something with twins. I decided to give it a try! Well, I definitely felt something subtle, but knew what it was! It was my FIRST flutter!!!  I normal stop drinking liquids by 8pm unless I am thirsty because I dont want to wake up in the middle of the night several times to go to the bathroom. Well, I tried it at 930pm. Shortly after I felt something in my lower abdomen. Nothing too strong, but something. It was amazing knowing it was our babies moving around. It kept happening until about 1130pm. I couldnt sleep! I didnt want to miss this experience! I cant wait for stronger kicks! At least now I know how to wake my nuggets up! I love this feeling!!! :)

Also, I have stepped my diet up. I have protein and calcium on my mind. For those that know me, I am not an avid meat eater. (I know...weird!) Luckily my #1 craving right now are Italian beef sandwiches!! Excellent source of protein and iron! Also, calcium, calcium, calcium!!!! Pat and I are going through gallons of milk a whole lot faster!! I drink it in the morning, afternoon, and evening!!  Pat was stunned how fast I am going through milk! I have never seen him more proud of me....haha!!! I told him, I have to drink as much as possible! Our babies bones are developing and getting stronger by the day! It is up to me to give them the nutrients they need to develop strong bodies! So for now, I am a meat-eating, milk-drinking machine! and I couldnt be happier!!


14W4D
14W4D

1 comment: