Monday, November 22, 2010

We are MARRIED!

Just wanted to update everybody that we were maried on November 6!  (Hence why I have not been blogging lately.)  We have been so busy just finishing up the post wedding stuff.  I am officially no longer Katie Dennis anymore.  I am a Davis now!  :)  Thank you to all who have celebrated with us at our wedding and for those who sent their well wishes to us!  It really was the BEST wedding a girl could ask for!!  It was such a fairy tale of a day!  The pictures do not do the wedding justice!  I truly am the luckiest girl to have found Pat!  Without him, the wedding would not have been anything at all to me.  Seeing him waiting at the end of the aisle waiting for me was the best moment!  He is my best friend, my rock, my everything.  Also, we are truly blessed to have such amazing family and friends!  We are still on cloud 9!  We are loving married life in our new home!!  Life is overall GREAT!  We are going to take this positivity with us as we look into our future as we look to start our family!  Stay tuned for more updates!!  :-)

Happy Holidays Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment